We are pleased to announce the release of version 4 of CalECG, our popular application for on-screen measurement of ECG signals, capable of handling digital ECGs in multiple formats including the annotated ECG (aECG) HL7 xml standard format. Complete with its embedded modality (using a sophisticated program interface), CalECG continues to not only be an ideal, widely used measuring tool for pharmaceutical trials, but its usefulness can also be easily extended to the standard healthcare scenario.
CalECG v4 represents a major step forward from the previous versions of the tool. Some of the key features of the new version include:
- The latest version of BRAVO measuring algorithm
- Full management of JTp and TpTe interval annotations
- Inclusion of FDA public library open source code ECGLib
- Additional and more comprehensive report layout configurations
- An enhanced user permission configuration
- Compatibility with Windows Server 2016
Click here to visit the product page.