AMPS LLC is proud to announce the release of version 2 of FAT-QT, (Fully Automatic Thorough-QT), which brings together the features of the company's two successful and enhanced tools, CalECG v4 and the FDAEcg Suite v2, making it a single platform capable of performing a fully automated analysis of 12-lead ECGs.
This new version (v2) of FAT-QT offers some major enhancements:
- Inclusion of the latest version of BRAVO measuring algorithm.
- Full management of JTp/TpTe interval annotations.
- Inclusion of FDA Public Library open Source Codes (ECGLib)
- Addition of following new scoring metrics:
- JTp interval measured by the algorithm. Global JTp on Representative Beats (superimposed) generated by AMPS
- T-wave area-based parameters
- Parameters from Gaussian Mesa Functions modeling of the T wave on PC1 lead
- T-wave complexity can now be assessed on all leads
- T-wave amplitude can now be assessed on all leads
- Compatibility with Windows Server 2016 Operating System
Click here to visit the product page.