How to use the Service
Holter file formats accepted as input include:
- Mortara/Baxter H-Scribe and Surveyor systems.
- Mortara/Baxter H12+ - The format acquired directly by H12+ Holter device
- MIT-WFDB - The format of the MIT Physionet
- Getemed - The format of the Cardioday device
- ST XML - The format of the Body Gateway patch developed by ST Microelectronics
- MyPatch - The format of MyPatch SL developed by DMS-Service
- Borsam - The format of the Holter device developed by Borsam Biomedical Instruments
- VivaLnk ecg patch device.
- Cortrium C3.
The available output CER formats include: aECG HL7 FDA XML, AMPS Compressed binary ECG, ISHNE, MIT-WFDB.
Data Transmission and storage
Digital data shall be delivered to AMPS via upload to the secure AMPS FTP server.
Once upload the files are automatically stored in a dedicated folder on the AMPS Customer Data Repository server. The Customer Data Repository is a password protected electronic repository that ensures only authorized personnel have access its content. The use of multiple disks guarantees data redundancy and allows data reconciliation in case of a single disk failure.
Intermediate and final results are saved in Read-Only mode. This ensures the results are not inadvertently altered or deleted. Date & time of file-creation, and the Identification of the AMPS personnel who generated the file will be available.
Processed Data Delivery
The generated converted files will be delivered to the Sponsor/CRO via the Internet to a dedicated server or by courier via any digital media such as DVD, solid memory/USB, etc..
up to 100 CERs
$ 12 /ECG
up to 300 CERs
$ 10 /ECG
up to 600 CERs
$ 7 /ECG
In addition a flat data management fee of $214 will be charged regardless from the amount of converted files.
For quantities over 600 ECGs, further information, or questions please contact: AMPS.Services@amps-llc.com